Saturday 18 July 2015

Discussion activity Using BuzzFeed Video, How to Reheat French Fries



I used this short video in my ESL classroom as a discussion activity. I showed short videos made by Buzzfeed Video without explaining anything to my students. When my class saw the video I asked them what they saw and what they understand from the video.
This video helped them to organize their ideas and produce language. It helped students to expand on the topic and order their ideas.
Video is how to reheat French fries with bacon, I asked my ESL classroom, why in this video using bacon to reheat French fries. My topic was very simple it gave my students to participate in discussions.  Video helps me to teach vocabulary about food and cooking.

Closing I asked my students if they have any idea or tips how to use leftover food, my purpose was to encourage my students to think of their own topic. 
Prepared By; Aayesha Qureshi

No comments:

The difference between Sick and Ill?